LAMINATED PANEL PROGRAM
There are 6 key details that we need to process a panel order.
1) Quantity | How many of this particular panel would you like?
2) W x L | (Note: wood grain runs the length of the panel) What are the width and length dimensions of your panel? We use imperial measurements vs. metric. Any order submitted in metric will be converted for processing.
3) Net Panel Thickness | Please specify the desired NET thickness of the of the panel. Note that the default dimension is for the net, or finished, thickness (i.e. “I want a 3/4" panel). If you order by substrate thickness (i.e. “I want it on 11/16”) you must clarify that on your order. Most of our imported substrates are produced in metric vs. imperial dimensions. Use of import substrates may affect the net thickness of your panel.
4) Board Type | Please indicate what material you would like as the substrate of your panel. WCL uses industrial grade particle board and MDF as a standard, and domestic and import plywood offerings. If you have special requirements, such as FSC-Certified, NAUF, water-resistant, or fire-rated (Note: ONLY fire-rated particle board will be used in these applications), please advise so we can appropriately quote availability, pricing, and lead time.
5) Face (Side 1) | Specify which laminate, wood veneer, or other material you would like applied to the face of the panel. For laminate, this specification must include: manufacturer, color or pattern code and name, texture or finish code, grade, and any other qualifying detail. Please note that your selection of laminate may affect the lead time and price based upon availability. For wood veneers, please indicate species and cut. If you have other specifications such as wood-on-wood, book-matching, consistent color or grain, etc., indicate that up front so we can appropriately quote availability, pricing, and lead time. Metallic sheets can be paid up and must be phenolic-backed or otherwise prepped for processing. Smooth metals will not be processed.
6) Back (Side 2) | All the same details need to be specified for the back of the panel as the face. Phenolic and paper backers are readily available. Please note that single-sided or unbalanced panels may require a secondary acknowledgement and a warranty waiver.
Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) and Particleboard (PB) in conventional, NAF/NAUF, and Fire Rated are available.
Domestic and imported plywood options are available.
Special requests? Simply ask and we'll work to accommodate your job requirements and specifications.
West Coast Laminating is FSC Certified | SCS-COC-002477
If you need to order FSC panels, please indicate at the beginning of the order to accommodate special product handling. Please allow for additional lead time on FSC orders.